Ried Moosburgerin Erste Lage ÖTW
Niederösterreich – Kremstal – Gedersdorf
The parcels in Ried Moosburgerin face southeast, lie on almost pure loess and are planted with vines that are a solid fifty years old. Taken altogether this provides optimal conditions for an elegant Veltliner with a finely luxuriant texture.
In the cellar, it undergoes élevage in the classic manner in steel tanks, where it can mature until the month of June. In the nose the wine shows nuances of tropical fruit and a hint of fresh meadow herbs.
On the palate it presents itself as a juicy middleweight with a pleasant acid structure and lots of fresh fruit. The finish is medium in length with an assertive tang. Definitely one of our most versatile culinary companions, which can be cellared for at least ten to fifteen years.
→ Data sheet Grüner Veltliner Moosburgerin vintage 2021 – download (in German)
- Vintage 2021, Falstaff Magazin – 95 Points
- Vintage 2021, Vinaria – 4 stars
- Vintage 2021, Gault& Millau Weinguide – 18 points
- Vintage 2020, Falstaff Magazin – 93 Points
- Vintage 2020, A la Carte – 95 Points
- Vintage 2019, Falstaff Magazin – 94 Points
- Vintage 2020, Vinaria – 4 Stars
- Vintage 2018, Falstaff Magazin – 93 Points
- Vintage 2018, Vinaria – 3 Stars
- Vintage 2017, Falstaff Magazin – 93 Points
- Vintage 2016, Falstaff Magazin – 93 Points
- Vintage 2016, wein.pur Magazin – 2 Stars
- Vintage 2016, Vinaria – 4 Stars
- Vintage 2015, Falstaff Magazin – 93 Points